pinkfroot

Home of Plane Finder, Ship Finder and more

General Aviation & News (127)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Aircraft Books

Anyone have any suggestions for a good book on modern Civil Aircraft? Looking on Amazon (for example) the best ones seem to be years old an…

Started by David Stanford

5 Oct 3, 2011
Reply by Peter Oorthuis

Where do I find a register for ships

Hello people can someone please tell me where I can find a register for ships like the one used for aircraft ie airframe.org Melvin

Started by melvin laycock

1 Oct 3, 2011
Reply by David Stanford

Bangor spotting trip

Going to the Bangor airport to spot on wensday or Thursday Oct 5 or 6 depend in what the weather is like look For people to join me

Started by Derek Marshall

0 Sep 28, 2011

Which is better for spotting LAS or SFO ??

I am going to LAX in March and wanted to spend a day at either LAS or SFO but cant manage both anyone help??

Started by Jon Bland

4 Sep 6, 2011
Reply by Jon Bland

Recievers at London Heathrow

I have noticed recently that you cant see the aircraft taxiing at LHR anymore like you used to be able to. You can see the odd one from T4…

Started by Speedbird002

3 Aug 30, 2011
Reply by Jack Wilkinson

ADS-B in Europe

Looks like things may be getting better in Europe for ADS-B!   http://www.eurocontrol.int/news/potential-safety-issue-be-addressed

Started by Lee Armstrong

4 Aug 30, 2011
Reply by Lee Armstrong

SS United States

Check out this link to the fastest Passeger Liner ever built, not a current day Cruise Ship. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qW-lV-SkzQU&am

Started by Lee

1 Aug 26, 2011
Reply by Mark Daniels

Ajaccio, Corsica France

Please fix, Shipfinder indicates no ship in port of Ajaccio, Corsica, France. Know for a fact Lady Anastasia is in piotr.

Started by Lee

1 Aug 26, 2011
Reply by Mark Daniels

Ajaccio, France Ships Missing

Hi Lee, Ships in Port of Ajaccio Corsica, France stii not being plotted on "Shipfinder", current Port Ajaccio Web Cam shows Passenger Ships…

Started by Lee

2 Aug 22, 2011
Reply by Lee

Red Arrow Crash - Bournemouth 20-Aug

One of the Red Arrows (Red 4) has crashed after displaying at Bournemouth!   News is sketchy but listening to local news reports pilot did…

Started by Lee Armstrong

3 Aug 22, 2011
Reply by S41NT

RSS

Airline Finder keeps on growing!

This is just one of the recently added liveries...

Airline Finder updates in the background so look out for this and many more new airlines and liveries. More info here..

Airline Finder App

Free ADS-B Receiver

If we don't have coverage in your area and you are interested in helping out then we'd love to hear from you.

Events

Plane Finder Aviation Forum

Our aviation forum is now live over on planefinder.net

We look forward to seeing you there - just click on the logo above!

© 2014   Created by pinkfroot

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service