pinkfroot

Home of Plane Finder, Ship Finder and more

General Marine & News (41)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What better transportation

Need your advice. I have been working with logistics companies, and at the moment with cargo shipping. I plan to transport large cargo to A…

Started by AlanCooper

0 Sep 23, 2013

4X-EAD El Al Israel Airlines Boeing 767-258(ER) wfu (Withdrawn from Use) and std (Stored)

4X-EAD El Al Israel Airlines Boeing 767-258(ER) - cn 229751 First Flight 10-04-1984Delivered 01-06-1984Age 29.4 YearsAirframe Status Stored…

Started by Michael Zeltser

0 Sep 1, 2013

Aircraft Registrations

Why do modern aircraft omit having registrations under the wings, and sometimes have them small on fuselage which is difficult to read. Is…

Started by Keith Sutherland

3 Jul 29, 2013
Reply by Ranjeet R Iyer (RRI)

Dating the Dreamliner.

Here is a link to my trip report in AI's 788 Dreamliner on 17th July 2013 from MAA to DEL. http://ranjeetriyer.wordpress.com/2013/07/19/da

Started by Ranjeet R Iyer (RRI)

0 Jul 29, 2013

Adding route data to plane labels for iOS?

Hi I am an avid user of Plane Finder HD using an iPad 3. I prefer Plane Finder HD over flight radar 24 as the aircraft Icons are so much sm…

Started by Andy Beckett

0 Jul 18, 2013

Photos upside down?

My profile photo is 90 degree turned. When uploaded ship photo - it's upside down. Why?

Started by Svetlana Savrasova

3 Jul 15, 2013
Reply by Mark Daniels

Aegean Airlines Flight (TLV) Ben Gurion-(KGS) Kos (KGS) Kos-(TLV) Ben Gurion

Aegean Airlines Flight (A3)4613 SX-DVY Airbus A320 (TLV) Ben Gurion-(KGS) Kos 27/6/2013 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H690BK6Svew Aegean…

Started by Michael Zeltser

0 Jul 7, 2013

Zoom vs telescopic lens

Which is the preferred Lens and why

Started by Jack Dryden

2 Jun 16, 2013
Reply by S McInnes

Reasons why sharing/providing data

I completely forgot why it is good to share/provide data to here ... why?

Started by Alexander Lai

0 Jun 8, 2013

Sarasota International

I live 3 miles from SRQ and hear and see jets landing and taking off all the time... rarely do any of them appear on PlaneFinder that I jus…

Started by Tom Goodson

5 May 23, 2013
Reply by Shine Wang

RSS

Airline Finder keeps on growing!

Alaska is just one of a large number of recently updated airlines in the app. We're glad that they kept the Inuit!

Airline Finder updates in the background so look out for this and many more new airlines and liveries. More info here..

Airline Finder App

Free ADS-B Receiver

If we don't have coverage in your area and you are interested in helping out then we'd love to hear from you.

Events

Plane Finder Aviation Forum

Our aviation forum is now live over on planefinder.net

We look forward to seeing you there - just click on the logo above!

© 2017   Created by pinkfroot   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service