pinkfroot

Home of Plane Finder, Ship Finder and more

Photography (58)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What photography kit do you use?

Thought it would be interested to see what cameras / lenses we all use for our aircraft and ship photography.    I use Nikon bodies, a D90…

Started by Haydn Greenow

60 Oct 7, 2015
Reply by Scott Saulsbury

Photo screening quality and keeping up with colour schemes

Hi, Im not trying to crititise anyone involved in Planefinder as it is a great app, but the quality of the photos screened is bordering aw…

Started by Speedbird002

29 Sep 13, 2015
Reply by Mick

Light Trails and Others

Just wondering if there is a photo section/category for instances where assigning an ID number doesn't quite fit? Some examples would be sh…

Started by Wayne Lee

2 Mar 2, 2015
Reply by Pete Webber

Uploading of photos

Is any one having difficulty using flickr to upload photos, keep getting error messages when clicking from plane finder to flickr never had…

Started by David Pygott

2 Sep 24, 2014
Reply by David Pygott

Plane spotter in Sidcup Kent

Hi everyone i was just wondering if any of you live near me se london sidcup kent,who go to heathrow plane spotting who would'nt mind a pas…

Started by Tony Sewell

0 Feb 16, 2014

copyrighting

Hi everyone could any of you tell me how to copyright my photos i know pinfroot copyrights them but i would like to have my own on my photo…

Started by Tony Sewell

3 Feb 15, 2014
Reply by Kelvin Davies

Uploading photos from SD card to Windows 8

I have just bought a new PC with W8. On my previous PC, when I placed the SD card into the card slot, a small pane always appeared asking m…

Started by Graham Brown

8 Nov 10, 2013
Reply by Richard Berridge

Nikon D5100 or Canon T3i?

Hey guys, could anyone tell me whether I should go for the Nikon D5100 or the Canon EOS Rebel T3i? I'm leaning towards these two cameras an…

Started by Matthew Corney

0 Oct 13, 2013

British Airways humour

take a look at the two attached photos, specifically at the doors not quite sure how BA didn't spot this, but funny all the same.  

Started by John Young

10 Oct 5, 2013
Reply by Martin J.

Blue sky thinking

Hi al, As you can see from some of the images in my recent updates.... (Have a look if you fancy it) I've been experimenting with some low…

Started by S McInnes

2 Sep 3, 2013
Reply by Phill

RSS

Airline Finder keeps on growing!

Alaska is just one of a large number of recently updated airlines in the app. We're glad that they kept the Inuit!

Airline Finder updates in the background so look out for this and many more new airlines and liveries. More info here..

Airline Finder App

Free ADS-B Receiver

If we don't have coverage in your area and you are interested in helping out then we'd love to hear from you.

Events

Plane Finder Aviation Forum

Our aviation forum is now live over on planefinder.net

We look forward to seeing you there - just click on the logo above!

© 2017   Created by pinkfroot   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service