pinkfroot

Home of Plane Finder, Ship Finder and more

Photography (58)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Editing photos

Hi want to start a forum discussion about using editing programs and subjects to work out your pictures and what program you use and how. L…

Started by Humphrey Manusiwa

5 Aug 10, 2013
Reply by David C Ross

Photos

Sorry but can't seem to find information on how to upload my pics to ship finder. Thanks.

Started by Ray Pruden

3 Jul 18, 2013
Reply by Ray Pruden

What Nikon?

Hi all, Im feeling its time for an upgrade from my beginners D3000.. its just what to go for??   So far im looking at D5100 , D7000, D90 or…

Started by Steve Hood

33 Jul 3, 2013
Reply by King F Hui

What's wrong with it?

One of the things I like about this site is that's its not as up itself as other plane sites in the net. Photographs here are accepted wart…

Started by S McInnes

10 Jun 12, 2013
Reply by Shine Wang

Planefinder Photos

Looking through the galleries on the app, I was wondering who decides which photos are featured on the aircraft info in the app, or is ther…

Started by Speedbird002

2 May 25, 2013
Reply by Terry Rodell

Removing pictures in my photo area

After my first trials to upload photos I want to restart with a cleaned my-photo area. Any advice welcome CB

Started by Cornelis Broeders

1 Jan 20, 2013
Reply by Cornelis Broeders

Canon 5D "Mk1" worth a purchase?

I shoot a 60D (crop sensor).  I love the camera.  I've wanted a full-frame sensor and now that the 5D Mk3 is out, the price of the original…

Started by Front Range

0 Dec 30, 2012

DSLR Lenses

Hi all, Just thought I would start a thread on camera lenses, wondering what everyone else use for Aviation and marine vessels. I use a NIK…

Started by Steve Hood

27 Dec 12, 2012
Reply by Humphrey Manusiwa

Great Website for Aviation Photographs

Hi everyone I recently promised one of our new photo contributors that I would share with everyone a link to his very interesting Aviation…

Started by Mark Daniels

0 Nov 14, 2012

How to submit photos

You can submit direct from the site and via email.Wherever possible please tag your photos: For Ships MMSI Vessel Name Location For Pla…

Started by Mark Daniels

36 Oct 15, 2012
Reply by Mark Daniels

RSS

Airline Finder keeps on growing!

Alaska is just one of a large number of recently updated airlines in the app. We're glad that they kept the Inuit!

Airline Finder updates in the background so look out for this and many more new airlines and liveries. More info here..

Airline Finder App

Free ADS-B Receiver

If we don't have coverage in your area and you are interested in helping out then we'd love to hear from you.

Events

Plane Finder Aviation Forum

Our aviation forum is now live over on planefinder.net

We look forward to seeing you there - just click on the logo above!

© 2017   Created by pinkfroot   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service