pinkfroot

Home of Plane Finder, Ship Finder and more

Photography (56)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How to name a photo

I have now started to upload photos of boats, but are not sure how to identify the boats. Is it the name or what's in the tags?

Started by Sture Thorgaard

1 May 26, 2011
Reply by Lee Armstrong

Useful photos versus daft ones?

I haven't personally contributed photos because I see how amazingly beautiful most of the submissions on this site are and although I have…

Started by Front Range

3 May 6, 2011
Reply by Front Range

Photo Hunt

Does anyone have a photo they have taken of plane reg G-BMRB (DHL Boeing 757) they are able to share with the community? We've noticed it i…

Started by pinkfroot

3 Apr 16, 2011
Reply by Lee Armstrong

Ships v Planes

Not easy to do, without everyone assigning a tag I guess, but it would be nice if ship and plane photos were somehow separated from each ot…

Started by Steven Tilly

7 Jan 20, 2011
Reply by Steven Tilly

quick add

how do l remove quick add, l tried but want it off how do you go to default setting and also how do you  rickmulti down load seems l have t…

Started by Rick Ward

0 Dec 11, 2010

Photos from Selfridge ANGB Michigan Air Show 2009

I uploaded a handful of photos I took last year at the Selfridge ANGB Michigan Air Show in Macomb County Michigan at KMTC.  See all the pho…

Started by Jeff Pryor

1 Sep 28, 2010
Reply by Lee Armstrong

RSS

Airline Finder keeps on growing!

Alaska is just one of a large number of recently updated airlines in the app. We're glad that they kept the Inuit!

Airline Finder updates in the background so look out for this and many more new airlines and liveries. More info here..

Airline Finder App

Free ADS-B Receiver

If we don't have coverage in your area and you are interested in helping out then we'd love to hear from you.

Events

Plane Finder Aviation Forum

Our aviation forum is now live over on planefinder.net

We look forward to seeing you there - just click on the logo above!

© 2017   Created by pinkfroot   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service