pinkfroot

Home of Plane Finder, Ship Finder and more

Planespotting (20)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

London City Airport

I'm passing through London on Friday by train and don't think time will allow me to get on the tube to Heathrow so wondered if anyone can a…

Started by Haydn Greenow

4 Nov 23, 2011
Reply by Lee Armstrong

SPOTTING Heathrow 29-01-12

Hello, I'm going to London Heathrow in january 29th going some plane spotting. Is there anybody from here that goes overthere too?   greetz…

Started by Ferdi

16 Nov 18, 2011
Reply by Ferdi

Air Force One

Landed at Canberra on Obama's visit to Australia.  No sign of it on Planefinder. I assume this is a security issue ?

Started by Merv James

2 Nov 17, 2011
Reply by Merv James

Spotting Australian Military Aircraft

I've collected and noted the following Royal Australian Air Force aircraft and Australian Army helicopters on Planefinder.   RAAF A36-001 -…

Started by Tim Pruyn

1 Nov 15, 2011
Reply by S41NT

Legoland, Windsor...

..is good for a bit of spotting without boring the rest of the family. We've just got back and if i owned a decent camera i could have take…

Started by S41NT

2 Oct 13, 2011
Reply by S41NT

Heathrow flying inbound routes

I live near maidenhead in a little village called homilies. Occasionally I see the planes fly over my house going into heathrow. But like 2…

Started by Leo Martin

5 Jul 17, 2011
Reply by Rick Ward

Qantas A380

Qantas A380 - QFA31 takes off from Sydney Australia. The first Qantas A380 passenger flight has taken off from Sydney Airport as the airl…

Started by John

1 Nov 27, 2010
Reply by Mark Daniels

reg numbers from eastmidlands airport

Started by nicholas brown

1 Oct 25, 2010
Reply by nicholas brown

eastmidlands airport

off to eastmidlands airport today will let u know what i find today and will try and upload some good pics :)

Started by nicholas brown

8 Oct 18, 2010
Reply by nicholas brown

VH-BZG

5:15am, gate 39, Brisbane Domestic Airport... VB's newest fleet member sits waiting to head off to Sydney (DJ908) Could only get a very b…

Started by Kat

4 Aug 8, 2010
Reply by Kat

RSS

Airline Finder keeps on growing!

Alaska is just one of a large number of recently updated airlines in the app. We're glad that they kept the Inuit!

Airline Finder updates in the background so look out for this and many more new airlines and liveries. More info here..

Airline Finder App

Free ADS-B Receiver

If we don't have coverage in your area and you are interested in helping out then we'd love to hear from you.

Events

Plane Finder Aviation Forum

Our aviation forum is now live over on planefinder.net

We look forward to seeing you there - just click on the logo above!

© 2017   Created by pinkfroot   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service