pinkfroot

Home of Plane Finder, Ship Finder and more

Ship Finder (62)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Ship Finder v. RNLI Pager

Do many of you in the UK also use the RNLI Pager service? I'm continually surprised how rarely notified lifeboat launches tie up with subs…

Started by Bob Sayers

0 Oct 30, 2012

vessels not showing in my area!

Hi guys, The ship tracker doesnt seem to be showing any vessels in the Shetland Isles area apart from north of the main harbour of Lerwick.…

Started by simon allan

0 Oct 24, 2012

Tracking ships

Have just bought ship finder and would like to track certain vessels is this possible.i also have marine traffic app in which you can set u…

Started by Dave lawrence

2 Oct 15, 2012
Reply by Dave lawrence

iPhone 5 Ship Finder AR

I Would Like To Know If There Will Be A Update For Ship Finder AR That Will Be Able To Put On iPhone 5

Started by Eric Kirkey

1 Sep 18, 2012
Reply by Lee Armstrong

Firefox problem

I have used shipfinder.co on Firefox for a while now, but last week it loaded but all I got was a gray screen, the buttons and zoom bar are…

Started by Ian Paterson

1 Sep 13, 2012
Reply by Mark Daniels

Ship Legend, and Cargo definitions

I use ShipfinderHD on an ipad3.  I'd like the app to include help/info for: What the ship icons/colors mean....perhaps a 'legend' option o…

Started by 222fbj

8 Sep 8, 2012
Reply by 222fbj

No photo showing

I recently added a photo of a ship coming into a local port, I uploaded it to the site but when I click on the ship in port, it says there…

Started by Stuart Bestford

3 Jul 17, 2012
Reply by Mark Daniels

Photos linking to App

I have several photos posted which I believe should link to the app and when you look at a ship you should see your photo,but no,when I loo…

Started by Patrick Kenealy

8 Jun 6, 2012
Reply by Patrick Kenealy

Sub in at Portsmouth

Hi all, I'm not into the ships as much as the planes but for all those of you that are I noticed that a foreign submarine was tied up in Po…

Started by David Slater

0 May 29, 2012

Most of the time "No Ships" shown for Halifax, NS…

Once in a while the feed seems to work but generally I get the "No ships currently in this area…" error. When I look on marinetraffic.com t…

Started by steve mann

1 May 18, 2012
Reply by steve mann

RSS

New Southwest Livery

The great new Southwest livery is coming to Airline Finder very soon!

Airline Finder updates live so look out for this and many more new airlines and liveries over the coming days. More info here..

Airline Finder App

Free ADS-B Receiver

If we don't have coverage in your area and you are interested in helping out then we'd love to here from you. 

Events

Plane Finder Aviation Forum

Our aviation forum is now live over on planefinder.net

We look forward to seeing you there - just click on the logo above!

© 2014   Created by pinkfroot

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service