pinkfroot

Home of Plane Finder, Ship Finder and more

Ship Finder (61)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Help on photos

I have posted a few photos and then discovered that I should have included a mmsi and location with the photos (sorry) but how do the photo…

Started by Adof

4 Apr 17, 2012
Reply by Jazza

Ship Courses - Magnetic Or True?

Are ship courses in ShipFinderHD expressed in degrees magnetic or degrees true? Thanks.

Started by Mark Gray

0 Apr 12, 2012

Tyne & Wear all quiet?

Hi Guys,    I noticed at the start of this week coverage seems to have disappeared from Tyne & Wear (UK) It does this occasionally, but…

Started by Ben W

2 Apr 2, 2012
Reply by Ben W

domestic vessels

to anyone that can help i just downloaded shipfinder for work but i am unable to locate my companies cargo vessels. does anyone know if thi…

Started by steve r

6 Mar 28, 2012
Reply by steve r

Costa Concordia accident question

I'd like to offer my condolences to those who've lost loved ones in this tragedy. I'm not familiar with ship navigation, but I imagine it…

Started by Front Range

5 Mar 14, 2012
Reply by Keith Goldie

P&O convoy

Just found this interesting news for southampton port  http://www.seaviewcruises.co.uk/news/article/seven-po-cruises-ships-set-for-175th-an

Started by Steve Hood

2 Feb 29, 2012
Reply by Steve Hood

Wrong mmsi

Hi the other day i was on shipfinder app on my phone and though it strange to see a P&O cruise liner (Aurora) at anchor, got a bit exci…

Started by simon allan

2 Feb 27, 2012
Reply by simon allan

photos - how do I find the MMSI?

Hi Guys I'm in greece on holiday at the moment - I normally spend my time with my eyes turned skyward - but there's no airport for miles!…

Started by Jack Wilkinson

6 Jan 31, 2012
Reply by Douglas Clark

Coverage lost at the Sunshine Coast, Queensland Australia

Does anyone know when Shipfinder coverage of Sunshine Coast is going to be restored... it has been offline all day. brisbane is still activ…

Started by Andrewk

0 Dec 28, 2011

Panama & Suez Canals

Can anyone tell me why two of the busiest waterways in the world the Suez Canal and the Panama Canal always show no activity?   It's almost…

Started by Michael Downs

2 Dec 3, 2011
Reply by Michael Downs

RSS

Free ADS-B Receiver

If we don't have coverage in your area and you are interested in helping out then we'd love to here from you. 

Events

Plane Finder Aviation Forum

Our aviation forum is now live over on planefinder.net

We look forward to seeing you there - just click on the logo above!

© 2014   Created by pinkfroot

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service