pinkfroot

Home of Plane Finder, Ship Finder and more

Ship Finder (70)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Norske havner (Norwegian ports)

Hvordan er  status i Trøndelag--- Trondheimsleia -- Trondheim ? (Anyone with updated info about Trondheim -- Trondheimsleia?)

Started by Dryas Anne

1 Nov 20, 2010
Reply by Lee Armstrong

Track lines (as in Plane Finder)

A neat add would be to have a vessels past course displayed (for say previous 24hours). I am currently able to locate NCL Gem but it does a…

Started by Tom Mohr

4 Nov 13, 2010
Reply by Lee Armstrong

When will Ship Finder for Droid be available?

Started by Owen Coffin

6 Nov 4, 2010
Reply by Theo

Toledo (NW Ohio) AIS Ship Receive Site

Hello all, This is just an FYI regarding the AIS data I'm sharing from the Toledo OH (NW Ohio USA) area.  I have been sharing for a couple…

Started by Jeff Pryor

0 Oct 21, 2010

Ship finder question

It's a great app, but I'd love to know if the colours of the ships' icon is random, or does it relate to the class of vessel?  Is there a k…

Started by Matthew Gough

3 Oct 8, 2010
Reply by Anthony Moor

Error Message

When running SF I keep getting an error msg - Code LOCUNKNOWN Location is turned on Bookmarks are used Please advise thanks/regards Terry

Started by Terry Hughes

3 Oct 2, 2010
Reply by Lee Armstrong

Locally OK, now for some European Info

Purchased 'full' version for iPhone 4 and works great for picking up vessels within local/Aust waters.   Is it poosible, and if so how, do…

Started by Tom Mohr

1 Sep 30, 2010
Reply by Lee Armstrong

Which Shipping Lines do not participate

Managed to get info on Port of Genoa (by accident, looking for Aust Ship & happenned to find one with the same name in Europe).   Shoul…

Started by Tom Mohr

1 Sep 25, 2010
Reply by Terry Hughes

Why the app works 'on and off'?

I am staying at Port Klang , Malaysia and finds the app quite interesting unfortunately the app was working fine and afew days later shows…

Started by Norini Salleh

3 Aug 26, 2010
Reply by Mark Daniels

Problems

My wife and I sail the SF Bay, Kathy has a concern for vessel traffic, so we downloaded Ship  Finder to her iphone and found it had problem…

Started by Larry K

2 Aug 25, 2010
Reply by Larry K

RSS

Airline Finder keeps on growing!

Alaska is just one of a large number of recently updated airlines in the app. We're glad that they kept the Inuit!

Airline Finder updates in the background so look out for this and many more new airlines and liveries. More info here..

Airline Finder App

Free ADS-B Receiver

If we don't have coverage in your area and you are interested in helping out then we'd love to hear from you.

Events

Plane Finder Aviation Forum

Our aviation forum is now live over on planefinder.net

We look forward to seeing you there - just click on the logo above!

© 2018   Created by pinkfroot   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service