pinkfroot

Home of Plane Finder, Ship Finder and more

Uncategorized (26)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Sort by:

I don't understand how the "Sort by:" function works for photos - especially the "top rated" and "most popular" items.

Started by Patrick Lawson

4 May 9, 2014
Reply by Ray Jennings

maple air services

Does anyone know who these are,one a few days ago came out if brize norton ?

Started by Stu Davies

9 Oct 11, 2013
Reply by Stu Davies

D-ALPC flying from KLAX to EDDT landing DUBLIN..Problem?

http://planefinder.net/flight/AB7023 is landing at Dublin, anybody know's whats going on? greets Ferdi

Started by Ferdi

0 Sep 26, 2013

Monarch diversion

Does anyone know the reason for the Monarch Airlines flight to be diverted from Gatwick to Heathrow earlier today at around Midday ? The re…

Started by John Young

0 Sep 24, 2013

Unusual aircraft

Has anyone got planes to add to my alerts that are a bit different so to speak or planes that you like to follow. I found one plane reg M-i…

Started by Andy

3 Sep 19, 2013
Reply by John Young

E4b

The E4B that flew over the uk a few nights ago with the call sign huge was it airforce 1 or the spare

Started by Stu Davies

0 Sep 8, 2013

Photo Albums

Is it possible to add additional photos to an album once it has been established?

Started by Patrick Lawson

4 Jul 7, 2013
Reply by Patrick Lawson

Advice for eBay Purchase

Hi there. I have bought a model aircraft from virginfans, an ebay seller. It was a 1:400 Gemini Jets Philippine Airlines A320, RP-C8615. I…

Started by Kenneth Frost

0 Jun 6, 2012

Changing Flights

Hi there. I am flying to MNL from LHR on 29/03/2012, via BAH. At BAH, we are changing from GFA002 to GFA154. GFA002 arrives at BAH at 1845…

Started by Kenneth Frost

2 May 15, 2012
Reply by Kenneth Frost

BlackBerry PlayBook OS 2.0 Launched Today

Hi there. RIM has finally released the highly anticipated OS 2.0 for its PlayBook and BlackBerry Bridge 2.0 for its BlackBerry devices, gi…

Started by Kenneth Frost

2 Feb 24, 2012
Reply by Kenneth Frost

RSS

Airline Finder keeps on growing!

Alaska is just one of a large number of recently updated airlines in the app. We're glad that they kept the Eskimo!

Airline Finder updates in the background so look out for this and many more new airlines and liveries. More info here..

Airline Finder App

Free ADS-B Receiver

If we don't have coverage in your area and you are interested in helping out then we'd love to hear from you.

Events

Plane Finder Aviation Forum

Our aviation forum is now live over on planefinder.net

We look forward to seeing you there - just click on the logo above!

© 2017   Created by pinkfroot   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service