pinkfroot

Home of Plane Finder, Ship Finder and more

Kelvin Davies's Discussions (19)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"Oh! It seems Southampton is about to empty itself of ships with 9 that I have not se…"

Kelvin Davies replied Aug 23, 2016 to Team GB Return

5 Aug 23, 2016
Reply by Kelvin Davies

"Ho hum David. It has happened to me more than a couple of times at LHR. I was thinki…"

5 Aug 23, 2016
Reply by Kelvin Davies

"Bah! Humbug! Went to LHR arriving in plenty of time. Parked up for 27R arrivals and…"

5 Aug 23, 2016
Reply by Kelvin Davies

"Update for anybody interested in spotting this aircraft; it is now due at LHR at 10:…"

5 Aug 23, 2016
Reply by Kelvin Davies

"You have 2 members now! I think it may have been the phrase "Facebook escapees" that…"

Kelvin Davies replied Feb 9, 2016 to Google+ Ship Spotting Community

3 Feb 21, 2016
Reply by Hans Fairhurst

"You are right to refer to quality but if this site ever goes down the route of Ships…"

Kelvin Davies replied Feb 22, 2015 to Photo screening quality and keeping up with colour schemes

29 Sep 13, 2015
Reply by Mick

"Hmm. I have just seen some classic examples of what Darryl is talking about. At the…"

Kelvin Davies replied Feb 20, 2015 to Photo screening quality and keeping up with colour schemes

29 Sep 13, 2015
Reply by Mick

"I think you make some good points there but... (there's always a 'but', isn't there!…"

Kelvin Davies replied Feb 20, 2015 to Photo screening quality and keeping up with colour schemes

29 Sep 13, 2015
Reply by Mick

"Looking at Planefinder this morning, I was pleased to see Basingstoke has been retur…"

Kelvin Davies replied May 20, 2014 to New Town found in Hampshire!

4 May 20, 2014
Reply by Kelvin Davies

"It's a shame they will be coming up Southampton Water at dark o'clock and departing…"

Kelvin Davies replied May 7, 2014 to 3 Queens in Southampton

1 May 7, 2014
Reply by Kelvin Davies

RSS

Airline Finder keeps on growing!

Alaska is just one of a large number of recently updated airlines in the app. We're glad that they kept the Eskimo!

Airline Finder updates in the background so look out for this and many more new airlines and liveries. More info here..

Airline Finder App

Free ADS-B Receiver

If we don't have coverage in your area and you are interested in helping out then we'd love to hear from you.

Events

Plane Finder Aviation Forum

Our aviation forum is now live over on planefinder.net

We look forward to seeing you there - just click on the logo above!

© 2017   Created by pinkfroot   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service