pinkfroot

Home of Plane Finder, Ship Finder and more

Clint Barton's Discussions (5)

Discussions Started (5) Replies Latest Activity

flight history on planefinder.net

Hello, There are a couple of great ways to do this. For a global or regional view just select the Play icon on the top right of the screen…

Started by Clint Barton in AIS Equipment

0 May 30

possible that the aircraft

Hello, There can be many reasons for this. It is possible that the aircraft is not yet in the air or has landed. Departure times are from…

0 May 30

type the flight number

Hello, The simplest way to do this is to type the flight number or callsign into the search field at the top of the screen. For example ty…

0 May 30

Plane Finder has a global network

Hello, Plane Finder has a global network of data feeds and radars that receive data broadcast directly from aircraft. The primary technolo…

0 May 30

PHOTOBOOTH PICTURE

Hello, I have my d5100 nikkon set to automatic when taking pictures in my photobooth. Some pictures come out light some darker. Is there an…

Started by Clint Barton in Photography

0 May 25

RSS

Airline Finder keeps on growing!

Alaska is just one of a large number of recently updated airlines in the app. We're glad that they kept the Inuit!

Airline Finder updates in the background so look out for this and many more new airlines and liveries. More info here..

Airline Finder App

Free ADS-B Receiver

If we don't have coverage in your area and you are interested in helping out then we'd love to hear from you.

Events

Plane Finder Aviation Forum

Our aviation forum is now live over on planefinder.net

We look forward to seeing you there - just click on the logo above!

© 2018   Created by pinkfroot   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service