pinkfroot

Home of Plane Finder, Ship Finder and more

I think it might be time to make a change and start screening the photos that appear on planefinders net.

Doubling up on pics just to make your photo pop up on the screen when an a/c is selected First is now very common and there are now a huge number low quality pics on the site that need to be filtered out.

Along with ppl up loading everything they take a pic of on a weekend at the airport and spamming the site of average photo's. I know we need to give everyone a fair go and a chance to show there work which I agree to but, I think some changes need to be looked at and locked down.

I'm NOT trying to start a war just a friendly inquiry on what I've seen in the last 6 to 12 months and trying to make the site more professional. And I know screening such photos will pose other questions, problems and so on.

Regards

Brian

Views: 1011

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Superb Letter and great points of view Carlos. Keep up the good work and keep learning. Strive for the best you can be or achieve.

You will get there

Well Done

Howard

Hola Carlos Guzman.

De donde eres nada mas por si fueras de Barcelona o cerca por vermos y comentar unas cosas qiue todos aprendemos de todos.

Un saludo y por si lo necesitas dímelo

Hello Carlos,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. It is very much appreciated.

I am so pleased to hear that you have progressed your photography skills by a combination of help here and your own skills and hard work.

From our perspective it is a difficult decision when we reject photos as we know that time and effort goes into them. We have to strike a balance between encouragement and the quality of the images that we show in our apps. We will also try to keep learning and improving.

Our thanks and very best wishes to you.

Mark and the Pinkfroot team.

RSS

Airline Finder keeps on growing!

Alaska is just one of a large number of recently updated airlines in the app. We're glad that they kept the Inuit!

Airline Finder updates in the background so look out for this and many more new airlines and liveries. More info here..

Airline Finder App

Free ADS-B Receiver

If we don't have coverage in your area and you are interested in helping out then we'd love to hear from you.

Events

Plane Finder Aviation Forum

Our aviation forum is now live over on planefinder.net

We look forward to seeing you there - just click on the logo above!

© 2017   Created by pinkfroot   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service