We are running a competition for the best photographs uploaded to this site up until 22:00 GMT on the 30th June 2013.
We're giving away Apple iPod Touches to the best photographic submissions to this website. One for Ships and one for Commercial Aircraft.
We have an iPod Touch waiting for the best individual photograph in each category. In addition we may award other prizes including most interesting overall portfolios.
Uploads are welcome from professional photographers through to holiday snapshots provided that the photo is of a ship or a commercial aircraft.
Competition details are provided below:
- Entry is available to all existing and new members of this site regardless of geographic location.
- You are welcome to upload as many photographs as you like and any already submitted will be eligible
- The photo subject needs to be of a ship or commercial/private aircraft - Photos must be tagged with the ship MMSI number or plane registration number. (This can be in the photo Tag, Title or Description fields).
- Composite pictures are not eligible.
- The winners will be selected via a combination of the inbuilt website ranking/rating systems and the pinkfroot judging team. All judges decisions are final.
- All uploaded photos may be subject to an upload approval process and we reserve the right to alter website security as we see fit.
- Any photos submitted must have been taken by you or a member of your family.
- Members of the pinkfroot team and their friends and family are not eligible although can, and will, upload photos.
- You must not rate your own photos or attempt to seek to influence the voting of others.
- We may decide to award additional prizes subject to our discretion.
- There is no cash alternative to the prizes
- The prizes will be shipped by global courier as soon as possible after the closing date. Winners will be notified by email and announced on this site. (Any additional publicity will only be undertaken with the permission of the winners)
- The competition is run by pinkfroot.com in the UK - any questions please contact email@example.com.
The pinkfroot team