pinkfroot

Photo community for Plane Finder and Ship Finder

Photography (58)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Editing Aviation Pictures in Raw Format

Good morning all i have just started shooting in raw format .I use adobe photoshop cs3 to do all editing can anyone please advice me of any…

Started by melvin derek laycock

0 Oct 14, 2012

A6-EDP

Anyone got any INTERIOR photos of A6-EDP?

Started by Peter Green

0 Aug 24, 2012

Any Idea What This Is ?

Hi AllI know this pic isn't to clear but it was overflying my house a few weeks ago at about

Started by Quinny

7 Aug 23, 2012
Reply by Terry Rodell

northern aviation pictures

If yous have facebook could yous please have a look at my page which is called northern aviation pictures it will be great if some of yous…

Started by James Fairweather

0 Aug 5, 2012

New here

Hi, Im new on this website. I have the opportunity to submit pictures of ships, which I have done, but they dont appear when I look at tho…

Started by Sir Francis Canker Jones

1 Jul 31, 2012
Reply by Mark Daniels

Red arrows refuelled @ Bournemouth 29/7/12

Made it to Bournemouth Airport on sunday to catch the Reds stop off for a while, took a few photos but only with my kit lens, (My usual 300…

Started by Steve Hood

1 Jul 30, 2012
Reply by Steve Hood

MV DONAUGRACHT

Hi ..does any one know when the bow of this ship and other superstructure changes were made and why..Thanx...

Started by Keith Goldie

4 Jul 4, 2012
Reply by Keith Goldie

Aerial Photography

Just wondering if anyone on here has tried aerial photography? Would be good to share project tips. Obviosly this would be of no use to avi…

Started by Steve Hood

2 Jun 9, 2012
Reply by Steve Hood

Where to Spot at HKG?

Hey Everyone looking on going to HKG for a week in november does anyone know any places were i can get pictures? I have tried looking on th…

Started by Jon Bland

4 Apr 6, 2012
Reply by Jon Bland

Newbie Aircraft photographer :D

I decided today ill take a break from ships and head down to Bournemouth Airport so give the commercial planes a go for the first time, fou…

Started by Steve Hood

0 Feb 26, 2012

RSS

Colin Smith

We are saddened to learn of the passing of Colin Smith on the 30th September.

Colin was a great friend to the ship spotting community and was also an active member of this site for many years.

We know that Colin made some very good friends here and he will be both sadly missed and fondly remembered.

© 2018   Created by pinkfroot   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service