pinkfroot

Photo community for Plane Finder and Ship Finder

Photography (58)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Photo watermark

I'm no guru when it comes to photoshop, I barely know how to add a text box in photoshop. So I was wondering, is there anyone that is willi…

Started by Francisco Amaya

1 May 31, 2011
Reply by Campbell Lawley

Looks of image

Are there any criteria on how an image of a ship should be. The whole broad side, details of the bow, stern, pictures from the interior ore…

Started by Sture Thorgaard

1 May 26, 2011
Reply by Lee Armstrong

How to name a photo

I have now started to upload photos of boats, but are not sure how to identify the boats. Is it the name or what's in the tags?

Started by Sture Thorgaard

1 May 26, 2011
Reply by Lee Armstrong

Useful photos versus daft ones?

I haven't personally contributed photos because I see how amazingly beautiful most of the submissions on this site are and although I have…

Started by Front Range

3 May 6, 2011
Reply by Front Range

Photo Hunt

Does anyone have a photo they have taken of plane reg G-BMRB (DHL Boeing 757) they are able to share with the community? We've noticed it i…

Started by pinkfroot

3 Apr 16, 2011
Reply by Lee Armstrong

Ships v Planes

Not easy to do, without everyone assigning a tag I guess, but it would be nice if ship and plane photos were somehow separated from each ot…

Started by Steven Tilly

7 Jan 20, 2011
Reply by Steven Tilly

quick add

how do l remove quick add, l tried but want it off how do you go to default setting and also how do you  rickmulti down load seems l have t…

Started by Rick Ward

0 Dec 11, 2010

Photos from Selfridge ANGB Michigan Air Show 2009

I uploaded a handful of photos I took last year at the Selfridge ANGB Michigan Air Show in Macomb County Michigan at KMTC.  See all the pho…

Started by Jeff Pryor

1 Sep 28, 2010
Reply by Lee Armstrong

RSS

© 2018   Created by pinkfroot   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service